Need Veteran’s Kit Items?
Look to the RCMP Gift Shop
The RCMP Gift Shop in Edmonton, AB can provide everything you need to properly complete your Order of Dress. The list below depicts the necessary selection of Veteran’s kit items. Please note that only registered RCMP Veteran Association members may order the following RCMP Veteran’s kit products from the Gift Shop.
Veteran’s Kit Products & SKU’s:
- VE002 – Red Serge Fabric for Blazer $50.00
- VE003 – 17mm Blazer Buttons $1.75 EA
- VE004 – 19mm Blazer Buttons $1.75 EA
- VE009G – Wedge Cap (sizes from 6 ¾ to 8) $82.00 EA
- VE008 – Cap Badge $19.00 EA
- VE006 – Vets’ Crest Window Decals (cling-style) $5.00 EA
- VE005 – Regimental Tie $28.95 (VE005L – Long $28.95)
- VE011 – Black Web Belt (with Crest on clasp) $16.00 EA
- GU003 – Bullion Crest, Vets $30.00 EA
- PM004 – Tie Bar With Crest $6.00 EA
- PM090 – Tie Tack Back Only, with chain $5.00 EA
- PM999 – Vets’ Crest Lapel Pin $3.00 EA
- MR001 – National Memorial Ribbon $5.00 EA
- LS001 – Tartan Tie $35.00 EA
- LS002 – Tartan Wool Scarf $35.00 EA
- LS003 – Tartan Bow Tie $35.00 EA
- LS005 – Tartan Cummerbund $45.00 EA
- CE037 – Veterans’ Crest Ball Cap $20.00 EA
Be Ready for Any RCMP Event
Make sure you have all you need to appear in the correct Order of Dress for any RCMP event in Edmonton or anywhere in Canada. For convenience, the RCMP Gift Shop has a functional arrangement with Derks Menswear, Uniform Division (10150 81 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB), to tailor Red Blazers for RCMP Veterans’ across Canada. Use the Vet’s Kit Order Form to purchase your fabric, buttons and Bullion Crest. Use the Derks Order Form to record your measurements.
For further assistance ordering kit items or information on our selection of Canadiana souvenirs, please contact us at the Gift Shop directly, to obtain additional details. In the meantime, you can download and print the Veteran’s Kit Order Form by clicking on the links below. The DERKS form is for the tailoring of your new RCMP Veterans blazer alone. The second Accessory sheet is also required, to ensure you have the correct cap and badge, ties and other items needed to be appropriately attired.