The Edmonton Division of the RCMP Veterans’ Association has acquired parking passes for all the major hospitals in the city of Edmonton. There are rules for the use of these passes to be sure. However, the intent for these passes is to relieve the stress of visiting our members loved ones who have been hospitalized for whatever reason. The rules are in the 2019 October newsletter found in this website, as well, the issuer will explain the rules of use.
The individuals listed below will explain how to use the passes and how to pick one up for your use. As you will note the four locations are located for pickup are on the south, north, east and west sections of the metro Edmonton area for your convenience. The Passes are available on a first come basis and the four locations only have two passes and you may have to call another location if the first one you call has already given out their allotted number of passes.
At this time, we Do Not Have Parking Passes for The Covenant Health Services, The St. Josephs Auxiliary Hospital. We are presently in negotiation to obtain Parking Passes for these facilities.
PARKING PASS LOCATIONS CONTACT INFORMATION
Jerry Plastow/Elaine Schnepf firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Apple Place, St. Albert 780-460-8661 (Res)
Linda Plomp email@example.com
10426 – 31A Ave. NW 780-435-1320 (Res)
Edmonton, AB 780-238-7606 (Cel)
Roger Goulet firstname.lastname@example.org
6537 – 199 St. 780-483-0222 (Res&Cel)
Tom Dunlop(Norma) email@example.com
#23, 55 Clarkdale Drive 780-467-8288 (Res)
Sherwood Park, AB 780-616-6640 (Cel)
MEDICAL FACILITIES/HOSPITALS THAT PASSES CAN BE USED AT OPERATED BY ALBERTA HEALTH SERVICES
- Royal Alexandra Hospital (Southeast Parkade)
- University of Alberta Hospital (East Parkade)(Use the fourth floor Pedway) This will include the Mazankowski Heart Hospital, the Stollery Children’s Hospital
- Kaye Edmonton Clinic (Use the west parkade)
- Cross Cancer Institute (Use the staff parking area)
- Edmonton General Hospital (Reciprocal Parking area on south side of Multilevel Parkade)
- Sturgeon Community Hospital, St. Albert(Reciprocal Parking area as outlined in diagram)
- Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital (Reciprocal Parking as outlined in diagram on 102 Street north of 111 Avenue)
- Leduc Community Hospital/Leduc Public Health Centre(Reciprocal Parking area as outlined in diagram, east side of facility on 48th. Street)
- North East Community Health Centre (Reciprocal Parking as noted in diagram on the south side of facility off 50th. Street)
- Grey Nuns Community Hospital (Reciprocal Parking with Pink Placards off 32nd. Ave on Youville Drive West P5 South)
- Misericordia Community Hospital (Reciprocal Parking on North side P5)
WITH ALL PASSES YOU WILL RECEIVE A DIAGRAM THAT WILL INDICATE PARKING LOCATION DISIGNATED FOR THE FACILITIY YOU ARE ATTENDING AND HOW TO HANDLE THE PASS FOR THAT PARTICULAR FACILITY. ALL PARKING PASSES MUST BE RETURNED AFTER NEED IS COMPLETED, FOR USE BY OTHER MEMBERS. ANY LOST PARKING PASS WILL REQUIRE YOUR RCMP VETERANS ASSOCIATION TO PAY A REPLACEMENT FINE AND COULD VOID OUR USE OF THE PASSES.($200.00 FINE) ANY ABUSE WILL INCURE FORFITURE OF PREVIELGE. ALL PASSES USED AT GATED FACILITIES CAN ONLY BE USED FOR ONE VEHICLE ENTERY AND THIS VEHICLE MUST EXIT OR THE PASS WILL CEASE TO OPERATE.
INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE CALLER AS TO HOW TO PICKUP THE PASS AND RETURN THE PASS TO THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DISTRIBUTION.